Planning your first visit to Dominion Cardiac Care, PC On this page, you'll find the information you need to get started, such as a map and directions to our City office. To save you time, we've also included our new patient forms, which you can print out and complete prior to visiting our office.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in medical care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
For new patients (those who have never been seen by Dr. Hashemi and former NOVA Cardiovascualar Health patients), please download, print, complete the following forms and bring them to your first appointment to save yourself time!
- Patient Demographics Form
- Pati ent Medical History Form
- Medical Records Request Form
- Financial and Referral Policy
- Notice of Privacy Practices
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
Dominion Cardiac Care, P.C.
14904 Jefferson Davis Hwy #202
Woodbridge, VA 22192, US